Saturday, May 9, 2009

Do What?

So damn silly my days! Gawd, for God's sake... I really need a break! I don't want to do exercises, activities, and tests! Just a rest, relaxed, and do something fun. Yikeeees guess what kind of book in front of me now? I know you can answer it. And yes, it is about my subject at school. And you know what? History and Civics. H-I-S-T-O-R-Y. C-I-V-I-C-S. It's mean I must-MUST-remember it all. How boring... Holiday means everything but fun. Subject means nothing and why?! Because it's holiday, pals! Holidaaaaay when we can do something interesting. No studying, yes for playing. Geez, break break break. Oh, i created this two days ago because I hate to do those things. Totally, I hate my activities, for sure.



OKAAAAAAAAAAY LARAAAAA JUST STAY CALM! STRESS? GET AWAY SHUH SHUH! CALM CALM HANDLE YOURSELF!

No comments: