Sunday, June 28, 2009

Holiday - err Can I Say Hellday?

I can't say anything. Okay this is kind of unexciting holiday for me. See what i didn't go anywhere. Just stay at home until 20 July. How bored isn't it? Blahhh i watched many film, anime, and others until my eyes getting red because i don't sleep well everyday. What a geek! Sleep and browsing. Go to the mall and don't do anything. I can't shopping (because i think shopping is difficult for me so i not interest at shopping). I've done watching d.n.angel (if you don't know just for information, d.n.angel is an anime that really super duper super great. If you like anime, don't forget to like it too. So old anime for sure, but i really like it!) and prince of tennis (this is an anime too. Great anime that tells about tennis club. This is old anime too but the story isn't old. You must read or watch this anime!). There's black cat-an anime-that i haven't done yet. Super amazing story and i really like it.
Okay if you say i am an anime freak then i will say yes i do. But, not now. I freaking about anime when i was elementary school. Hm grade 1 until grade 5 i think. I don't remember it at all. And for your info, the first anime that i like is Cardcaptor Sakura. I believe you all know this anime. Hahaha this is an old anime or should i say very old anime? I don't know why i love this anime much until now. Sometimes i watch it again with my servant. And fyi, my servant likes Cardcaptor Sakura! Hahaha gawl isn't it?
Okay stop about anime. I think i become crazy for a moment. I can't do anything at home. I'm totally lonely. My cousins came to my house 6 days ago. And i should but MUST accompany her. So do i, but i don't do it well. And of course i can't go anywhere because she wanted to come so i decided to stay at home (BUT I'M SO BORED FOR SURE!) Hhh, maybe you know my feelings. Wake up in the morning, take a bath, have breakfast, and do nothing. ARGH i want to shout out loud scream out loud TOTALLY BORED YA' KNOW! I'm not enjoy my holiday. And my cousin, Tara, doesn't go anywhere too! HAHA same fate yah tar? This isn't holiday! Hope God bless my day so i can do my activities well and hope it's will be fun!
Oyya, i already watched transformers 2. But i didn't watch transformers 1 because hmm i didn't know why. Oke stop, and i know then. Transformers is a great movie to watch haha. Fyi, i love action and fantasy movie. So transformers is good for me. Oh! I am waiting Harry Potter a half-blood prince. Oh common available it faster! I really really really super duper extra delicious want to watch it! Haha! I'm sure you all know about Harry Potter that so amazing movie. Haaaaaaaah great great hope Harry Potter come quick i want to watch it twice! Oh three times or err four times. I don't think so. But i will watch it more than one MUST MUST. Okay then bye for now.
Heyya Qiudy's birthday on 10 July. I can't wait! Hahaha i think that's all
BYEBYE

No comments: