Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Confession, Trying, And ARGH-ing

Hey, I wanna try posting blog with ENGLISH LANGUAGE! (how excited, lara pake inggris). But, I want to tell you: I SPEAK ENGLISH NOT GOOD, i mean i'm not good in english language. haha CONFESSION loh! oke starting now ---> go down!

JENGJENGJENGJENG...


At Wednesday, February Eleventh Two Thousand And Nine (lebay) I freaking out because ONE PROBLEM THAT MAKE MANY PEOPLE DAMAGED (woo!). Long-long story pastinya. So, I will tell you just the important part.

1. i hate this wednesday, haha (i repeat it). okay somebody made me angry today. do you know why? because SHE(of course, girl) was annoying. aaaaahhhh what could this happen to me? i hate it. I HATE I HATE I HATEEEEEEEEE!
2. MUST STUDY HARD ---> mathematic test! and i don't understand too much. many assignment! GOD BLESS ME for the test!
3. THE SIGN, she(girl, of course) will more _ _ _ _ _ _ with her! PLEASE NO PLEASE NO
mati aku!(no indonesian, please! ; oke, jayus)
4. so sleepy everyday. but today i feel VERY SLEEPY but i must do my VERY HOMEWORK raaaaaaaawwwwwwrrrrrrr! LAAAARAAAAAAAAAAAA DDDDDDDEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDD
5. fool internet! very slow slow slow slouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!
6. WANNA SLEEP!
okay no connection, pokoknya LARA HATING SOMETHING SOMEBODY AND SOMEDAY. bye friends!
i think i just failed about posting with english. because my english was not good. but, appreciated it thankiiiiiiiiiessssssss!

No comments: