Monday, September 14, 2009

ThankYou!

Thanks for the water splashed, harvest cake, happy birthday, welcome word, chit chat, and everything!
Thanks to;
1. Sister
2. Family
3. Tanja Winaya (love your cake!)
4. Geraldine Tara Hanitya
5. Bernadette Felicia (thank you my soulmate! ahahahaha)
6. Valerie Christella Edijanto
7. Olivia Putri Franslay
8. Bernadette Vina
9. Qiudy Qrizya
10. Jesslyn Widjaja
11. Bernadetta Winandya
12. Claire Venecia Saputra
13. Clarissa Arsasi
14. Jevianty Desy
15. Priscilla Stephanie Widjaja (i will still bully you)
16. Gisela Ludiarto
17. Elvira Carolina Jusuf
18. Emerensia Widjaja
19. Chelsea Steffiana
20. Regina Suriadi
21. Claudia Adiwidjaya
22. Prisca Gisella (keep gahoel)
23. Shelly Lucianne Sanger (water splashed from you make me froze)
24. Johanna Renita
25. Annette Lestari Pramono
26. MBmate(s)
27. Seniors
28. Classmate(s)
29. Friend(s)
30. You! You! You!
Sorry, if I can't mention your name one by one. If I already remember who, I will write it down LOL.
And, I'm thirteen now!

No comments: