Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday isn't that bad

Maria Roselina Priscilla Stephanie Widjaja, Anastasia Jevianty Desy, Clarissa Arsasi Supandji were at my home from 2:00 pm until 6:00 pm. But, Clarissa Arsasi Supandji was at my home until 8:00 pm. Whew, we made native assignment. I know that it wouldn't be finish in one day. But, miracles didn't say so. Phew, thanks God, I finished it! Yeah, full of energy, I made it as good as I can. Sounds not too good, but I'm grateful because I finished it on time. But, I hope, I won't presentation it tomorrow. Please God, I need your big help! I am not ready for do the presentation. Please bless miss Natasha too so she doesn't call our group to do the presentation. I want to be honest with you all, I-am-not-ready-for-tomorrow-don't-laugh-at-me-please! Okay, time to go to bed. Bye all. Posting isn't that bad, but my post is that bad. I'm really sorry, my blog doesn't make you feel happy or laugh at my blog. Because it is just a simple blog. And I don't have any idea to post something nice. Sorry for many wrong grammatically and spells also (what else?). Please pray for me, "God, bless Lara so she can do her activities as well as she can. Hope she can find the "exit lines" from her problems. Thanks God." If you want, please help me. If you don't just stare it by yourself. I am sorry if I am freak. Bye for now.

No comments: