Friday, August 7, 2009

Yahoo!

Not a website! Yahoo! means I'm happy, I played badminton this evening. When I done the extra exercises of MB, I went home and then TARAAAAAAAAAAA (ehm, not "TARAAAA" I didn't call you! Weehee) ehm ehm, okay, TADAAAAAAAAAAAA i played badminton. Idk why I loved play badminton again since I had an badminton activities in my school. I just liked to watch badminton before but now I like playing badminton. Woho! Oyya, my service same as Lee Yong Dae's service (tau kan yang servicenya di depan err gimana sih jelasinnya? Service yang biasa buat double). Not because I copied his style, but I just can do that service style. Haha so poor of me, eh? Eh and ahh my plurk's karma is 50! THANKS GOD :D
And now, I miss play tennis. I want to go to tennis court! I'm not good at tennis but I can play lah. Now, I am not doing anything besides online, I have my first extraculicular (blah, i don't know the spell. I'm sorry, I'm bad at english actually hehe). I do nothing now. I don't mess up with mathematics homework or physics (I don't finish yet). I don't care lah, I want to playing now. Bye bye study (just for a while!) I must going to hmm out from blog now. See you bloggie! so(k) imyudzhh

No comments: